Family villa with garden, pool and views of the Sintra mountains
Price Upon Request
A 10-minute drive from the center of the historic town of Sintra, this welcoming two-storey house is ideal for a family with children or simply for those who like space and want to have options. With four fronts and surrounding land, this villa allows you to experience the stillness of the area without, however, conveying the feeling of isolation.
On the ground floor there's a living and a dining room; an entrance hall with stairs leading to the upper floor; a large kitchen with a small adjoining dining room; a laundry room with a secondary door to access the house, at the rear; and a social bathroom. The kitchen is fully equipped.
On the floor above we'll find three bedrooms, one of which is a suite. A third bathroom serves the remaining two bedrooms. Thre's also a balcony and a closed terrace, which can be adapted as a games or reading room. The attic is prepared to function as an additional bedroom with toilet. All main rooms are equiped with an heater.
The outdoor space, with the garden on the south facade, is an invitation for socializing with friends and family while enjoying the mountain range and, at the top, the iconic images of the Castelo dos Mouros and Palácio da Pena. The swimming pool and the lawn are perfect spots to relax. The main access to the villa is made through an automatic gate and there is enough space to park at least four cars.
It's approximately a 40-minute drive to Lisbon International Airport.
Conditions for leasing:
- 2 rents + 2 security deposits
- proof of income
- minimum contract from 1 to 3 years
Come and visit!
- Electric Gate
- Exhaust Fan
- Washing Machine
- Private Pool
- Equipped Kitchen
- Electric Heating
- Natural Light
- Price: Price Upon Request
- Status: Excellent
- Net area: 268m2
- Gross area: 268m2
- Plot Area: 1080m2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Construction Year: 1997
- Parking: 4
- Energy Certificate: C
- Housing License No.: 740/97
- Reference: C0409-01037
- Commercial Area (2.9km) - Casa Piriquita
- Historic Area (3km) - Palácio Nacional de Sintra
- Train Station (3km) - Comboio
- School (3.7km) - Agrupamento escolar Dom Carlos I
- City (4km) - Centro Cultural Olga Cadaval
- Fire Department (4km) - Bombeiros Voluntários de Sintra
- Historic Area (5km) - Quinta da Regaleira
- Historic Area (6.5km) - Palácio Nacional da Pena
- Ocean (8.3km) - Praia do Magoito
- Ocean (9km) - Praia das Maçãs