460 000 €
T2 with sea view in the 1st line, São Martinho do Porto
Excellent apartment completely equipped and renovated.
-2 bedrooms with one suite
-Grand parking space
It is exactly as it is with all the stuffing. This apartment had all new frames of very good quality that provides excellent insulation to the sea air.
The view from the living room is fantastic to the Atlantic Ocean, overlooking the rugged coastline and the blue sea we can also see in the distance the Berlengas Islet.
Exercise in the gym with various equipment and machines available and take a dip in the pool before having a barbecue on the terrace with a breathtaking view.
Will you miss the opportunity to visit this spectacular apartment on one of the most beautiful beaches in Portugal?
Schedule a visit with me now.
Why sell or buy with CENTURY 21
Because with CENTURY 21 you don?t have to worry about bureaucratic nightmares or uncertainties when it comes to selling or buying your home quickly, honestly and transparently.
Because, for FREE, we provide
- A personalized market study for your property
- An advanced marketing plan
- Procedural managers that accompany you through the entire bureaucratic process
- Mortgage Specialist that will offer you the best financing solutions
- Marketing and Communication Department that uses the most advanced technological tools and has human resources such as a professional photographer and experts in social networks and design that safeguard the correct promotion of your property
- Administrative staff specialized in the real estate market that will support you throughout the process of selling or buying a home.
The success of our company is nothing more than the fulfillment of our clients' dreams!
The municipality of Marinha Grande, according to the 2011 Census, has approximately 40,000 inhabitants, divided into 3 parishes, and its strong industrial belt makes Marinha Grande one of the most attractive municipalities to live in the Central Region. The labor market has a strong turnover and the main activity sectors, such as the glass industry, molds, or even Tourism, mainly due to the beaches of São Pedro de Moel and Vieira de Leiria, very sought after by nationals and foreigners, have created a very dynamic synergy, to the point that in 2018 Marinha Grande was considered the second municipality that contributed the most to exports at a national level.
Did you know that the city of Marinha Grande played a key role in one of the greatest achievements in the History of Portugal? It was from the Leiria Pine Forest, which surrounds the entire municipality, that almost all the wood used in the construction of the caravels, and other vessels, used during the Portuguese Discoveries originated.
Its proximity to the Portuguese capital, Lisbon, the A8 highway has a privileged access in Marinha Grande, but also to the North Region, Oporto, Portugal's second largest city, is less than 2 hours away, contributes to Marinha Grande being one of the most desirable destinations to live and raise a family.
National Center for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts
- Shared Pool
- Double Glass
- Equipped Kitchen
- Price: 460 000 €
- Status: As New
- Net area: 107m2
- Gross area: 114m2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Construction Year: 2008
- Parking: 1
- Energy Certificate: D
- Reference: 1746-01867
How much is my house worth?
- Sea (8m)
- Ocean (20m) - São Martinho do Porto
- Supermarket (1km) - Intermarchê
- School (1km) - Escola básica e secundária
- Freeway (4km) - A8 (entrada de Alfeizerão)