3 bedroom apartment, rented with a return above 5%, located in Relvinha, in Coimbra, in the Padaria Brinca Doce Padaria building, on the second floor on the left.
Price Upon Request
3 bedroom apartment located in Relvinha, in Coimbra, in the Padaria Brinca Doce Padaria building, on the second floor on the left.
Leasing this apartment has a monthly return of around 5%, excellent for investment.
This apartment has a floor area of around 86.25m2 and has two balconies.
The apartment has an entrance hall that leads to the hallway, which leads to the 3 bedrooms, the living room and the kitchen.
The living room area allows you to create the living area and the dining area, obtaining a very cozy atmosphere. In the room we access a balcony and with plenty of natural light.
The apartment is equipped with single-glazed wooden windows and shutters.
The kitchen is equipped with a stove and extractor hood, water heater and space for other appliances and a dining table, with a pantry that supports the kitchen.
The second balcony connects the kitchen to an outside bathroom that supports the social area.
The private area has 3 bedrooms and a service bathroom with a bathtub.
This is an excellent apartment to monetize or for a family just starting out.
The building does not have an elevator and has a family atmosphere, being well located, close to all services in the city, such as schools, supermarkets, pharmacies, bakery, pastry shop, workshops in the historic center of the city, among others.
The sun exposure of the apartment is south/west/north.
Building: Private gross area of the apartment 86.25m2 and Gross area dependent on the apartment 10.00m2, Total of floors in the building: 4, Number of floors above ground: 4; Number of floors below ground: 0 |
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Figueira da Foz is a city located in the center of Portugal, being considered the second largest city in the district of Coimbra.
It is known as the "Queen of Beaches" in the country, its huge sand allows you to enjoy beautiful walks by the sea. It is one of the most important tourist centers in Portugal, where you will find the 1st Casino in the Iberian Peninsula, Bullring, Arts and Shows Center (CAE), Museum and Sotto Mayor Palace.
In the heart of the city, more specifically in the Bairro Novo area, it has a wide range of traditional gastronomy restaurants and a lively nightlife. The Parque das Abadias is considered the "Lung" of the city, where you can practice physical activities, leisure, family activities and is where some events in the city take place. The local economy is quite diversified, being divided into several activities, such as: fishing, tourism, shipbuilding, pulp production, salt and agriculture, especially rice.
Figueira da Foz is a small paradise where we can enjoy the serenity of the Serra da Boa Viagem nature and the fresh ocean breeze, thus bringing together the natural conditions for a superior quality of life.
There's nothing like coming to know to love!
Get in touch and book your visit!!
- Exhaust Fan
- Manual Door
- Forced Ventilation Basement Toilets
- Independent Kitchen
- Wood Windows
- Storage Room
- Natural Light
- Price: Price Upon Request
- Status: For Refurbishment
- Net area: 86m2
- Gross area: 96m2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Construction Year: 1994
- Energy Certificate: D
- Reference: C0372-00946
How much is my house worth?
- Gym (350m) - FP GYMLAB - Treino Personalizado e Nutrição, Praça Manuel da Costa Brioso 5, 3020-430 Coimbra
- School (600m) - Creche e Jardim de Infância de São Miguel, Bairro São Miguel 3, 3020-113 Coimbra
- Pharmacy (750m) - Farmácia São Miguel, R. Vale de São Miguel 9, 3020-113 Coimbra
- Pools (850m) - Piscinas Municipais Rui Abreu, Rua António Sérgio, 3020-305 Coimbra
- Supermarket (850m) - Lidl Coimbra Eiras, R. Manuel de Almeida e Sousa, 3020-258 Coimbra
- Train Station (1.5km) - Coimbra-B, Coimbra
- Bus Station (2.4km) - Rede Expressos, Av. Fernão de Magalhães 627, 3000-178 Coimbra
- River (2.7km) - Açude-ponte de Coimbra, N1, Coimbra
- Fire Department (2.9km) - Associação Humanitária de Bombeiros Voluntários de Coimbra, Av. Fernão de Magalhães 179, 3000-302 Coimbra
- Historic Area (3.1km) - Jardim da Manga, R. Olímpio Nicolau Rui Fernandes 182, 3000-122 Coimbra
- School (3.3km) - Jardim De Infância De São Bartolomeu, 3000-034 Coimbra
- Shopping Center (3.7km) - Forum Coimbra, Av. José Bonifácio de Andrada e Silva 1, 3040-389 Coimbra
- Market (3.7km) - Mercado Municipal D. Pedro V, R. Olímpio Nicolau Rui Fernandes 208, 3000-122 Coimbra
- Library (4.4km) - Biblioteca Municipal De Coimbra, 329 Apartado 1189, R. Pedro Monteiro, Coimbra
- Police (4.6km) - Polícia Judiciária de Coimbra, Rua Venâncio Rodrigues 16/18, 3000-409 Coimbra
- Hospital (4.9km) - Centro Hospitalar e Universitário de Coimbra - Hospital da Universidade, Praceta Professor Mota Pinto, 3004-561 Coimbra
- Town Centre (5.6km) - Coimbra
- Freeway (8.4km) - A1