615 000 €
APARTMENT T3+1 IN THE EDUCATIONAL LETTER OF THE GROUP OF SCHOOLS D. FILIPA DE LENCASTRE
Apartment with three bedrooms and an interior room that can be a closet or an office. A full bathroom with bathtub. The kitchen is equipped with appliances and is served by a balcony with a pantry and a laundry area. The dining room and the living room are both spacious and very different, with wooden floors and wooden shutters providing exceptional comfort. Also in this area we have a very spacious balcony with a reading space and a design washbasin.
Located in a prime area of the city, not only for its centrality but also for the surroundings, there are countless attributes that we can highlight.
The highly recognized and disputed Agrupamento de Escolas D. Filipa de Lencastre. Yes, it is possible in the city center to have all your children in a grouping where all the schools are located in the same physical space. All this and also the excellence in teaching, proven by the results of the students over the years.
The Campo Pequeno Shopping Center where you can shop, enjoy all kinds of quality dining outside, with a terrace to take advantage of the climate of the city of Lisbon and also attend the numerous events that Campo Pequeno offers throughout the year.
The proximity to Avenida da República, Praça de Londres and Av. of Rome are everyone's dream. Have a coffee at Mexicana, a tea at the Versailles pastry shop and go shopping on Av. from Rome make anyone's day happier.
Despite having all this around it, it is a quiet and safe area of the city where you will also find a park to enjoy nature, the Arco do Cego garden, the Galveias Garden and the famous Gulbenkian Garden very close by.
Also in terms of sports, you have a world of options to choose from, a gym just for combat sports, 1 Fight, a gym with a fabulous SPA, Supera, Holmes Place, the Cidade Universitária complex, among others.
The location on the 4th floor gives the apartment plenty of natural light and sun throughout the day. It has an unobstructed view.
We believe in the value of delivering an extraordinary experience, challenging us to give you the best support and availability when buying your home. Without a doubt, with Century 21 Le Quartier is another story!
Come and visit this apartment that can become part of the story of your life with Century 21 Le Quartier and allow yourself to enjoy one of the best locations Lisbon has to offer. An excellent choice for your next home. We are waiting for you, the invitation is made!
We are different! We are Century 21 Le Quartier!
- Hot Water
- False Ceiling
- Equipped Kitchen
- PVC Windows
- Natural Light
- Price: 615 000 €
- Status: Good
- Net area: 111m2
- Gross area: 111m2
- Plot Area: 600m2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Construction Year: 1937
- Energy Certificate: D
- Reference: C0455-00070
How much is my house worth?
- School (100m) - Agrupamento de Escolas D. Filipa de Lencastre
- School (130m) - Portuguese School Worldwide
- Gym (140m) - Holmes Place
- School (150m) - Externato Santa Teresinha de Lisieux
- School (169m) - 4NTEP - Escola de Massagem e Novas Terapias
- School (170m) - Renato Paiva
- School (171m) - Clínica da Educação
- Gym (230m) - 1Fight
- Green Spaces (250m) - Parque Canino do Jardim do Arco do Cego
- Garden (297m) - Jardim do Arco do Cego
- Garden (334m) - Jardim do Palácio Galveias
- School (400m) - Instituto Superior Técnico
- Library (400m) - Biblioteca das Galveias
- Shopping Center (500m) - Centro Comercial do Campo Pequeno
- Subway (500m) - Campo Pequeno
- Train Station (650m) - Entrecampos
- Subway (850m) - Alameda
- Garden (900m) - Jardim da Gulbenkian
- Garden (900m) - Curry Cabral
- Garden (950m) - Alameda D. Afonso Henriques