T3+1 IN THE CENTER OF CAMPO DE OURIQUE NEXT TO THE FRENCH LYCEE CHARLES LEPIERRE
750 000 €
Let me introduce you to this magnificent, unique property in Campo de Ourique, considered by many to be the best neighborhood in Lisbon.
Full of life, diverse commerce and services and a neighborhood spirit that can be felt and lived in its streets.
Charming old-fashioned apartment with an area of 133 m2, comprising:
- Large living room and dining room;
- Three bedrooms, two with a balcony and one with a window;
- Equipped kitchen (with piped gas) with access to the balcony and laundry area;
- Worked ceilings with ceiling heights of 3 meters;
- Wooden floor;
- 4 m2 pantry;
- Balcony to the front;
- Balcony to the rear with laundry area;
- Double glazing to equip windows and doors.
Located next to the prestigious Redbrigde School, Salesianos de Lisboa, Liceu Francês Charles Lepierre and Liceu Pedro Nunes, a minute's walk from Jardim da Parada and very close to several supermarkets, pharmacies, restaurants and cafes.
Parking is made easier by the possibility of obtaining a resident badge (the first is free) or opting for a permit in one of the three car parks located very close to the apartment.
The property is in the best location to access the A5 or A1 motorway, North/South axis, Ponte 25 de Abril with access to the south of the country and the center of Lisbon (Marquês de Pombal, Baixa/Chiado).
We are different, we believe that we will provide an extraordinary experience, giving the best support and availability when buying your home.
We are specialists in housing credit accredited by Banco de Portugal. We look for the best conditions quickly and efficiently and handle the entire process for you, up to the date of the deed.
Without a doubt, with Century 21 it is a different story!
Come visit and allow yourself to benefit from this property, which could be an excellent choice for housing or investment.
- Equipped Kitchen
- Natural Light
- Price: 750 000 €
- Status: Good
- Net area: 0m2
- Gross area: 133m2
- Plot Area: 356m2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Construction Year: 1950
- Energy Certificate: C
- Reference: C0455-00193
How much is my house worth?
- School (0m) - Redbridge School, EB 1/JI Santo Condestável, Escola de Hotelaria e Turismo de Lisboa, EB 2,3 Manuel da Maia, Escola S. Pedro Nunes, Grémio, Liceu Francês Charles Lepierre, Escola S. Josefa de Óbidos
- Gym (0m) - Ginásio Clube Português, Fitness Hut Amoreiras
- City (0m) - Caixa Geral de Depósitos, Banco Santander, EuroBIC, Novo Banco, BPI, Montepio, Banco CTT, Correios CTT
- Supermarket (0m) - Pingo Doce, Minipreço, Go Natural, Auchan, Meu Super, Continente
- Town Centre (0m) - Casa Fernando Pessoa, Piscina Municipal Campo de Ourique,
- Shopping Center (0m) - El Corte Inglés, Amoreiras Shopping Center
- Market (0m) - Mercado de Campo de Ourique
- Library (0m) - Biblioteca/Espaço Cultural Cinema Europa