Apartment with 5 bedrooms in the historic area of Belém, Lisbon.
890 000 €
Apartment with 5 bedrooms, 3 floors in total property, in the heart of the historic riverside area of Belém., Lisbon
Ground floor: Entrance hall, large living room with separate seating and dining areas. Equipped kitchen and bathroom with shower.
1st floor: 3 bedrooms, storage, bathroom with 2 showers and private toilets.
2nd floor: 2 bedrooms, one with a balcony. Bathroom with shower area and private toilets.
Construction from the beginning of the 20th Century, with 275sqm of floor space, renovated in 2018.
Next to the Coach Museum, Belém Palace, MAAT – Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology, manicured gardens with a magnificent view of the Tagus River and very close to Pastéis de Belém.
To live enjoying the city or monetize as Co living or residence for students
- Central Heating
- Equipped Kitchen
- Flat Land
- Price: 890 000 €
- Status: Good
- Net area: 275m2
- Gross area: 275m2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Construction Year: 1966
- Energy Certificate: E
- Reference: C0252-00835
How much is my house worth?
- Historic Area (0m) - Museu dos Coches, Picadeiro Real, Mosteiro dos Gerónimos, Centro Cultural de Belém, Museu da Electricidade
- Airport (0m) - Aeroporto Internacional de Lisboa - 12 km
- Town Centre (0m) - Lisboa - Centro - 7 km
- Transportation Facilities (100m)
- Historic Area (150m) - Pastelaria Versailles Belém
- Green Spaces (250m) - Jardim Afonso de Albuquerque
- Historic Area (350m) - Palácio Nacional de Belém
- Historic Area (450m) - Pastéis de Belém
- River (500m) - Rio Tejo
- Historic Area (550m) - MAAT – Museu de Arte, Arquitetura e Tecnologia
- Green Spaces (600m) - Jardim Vasco da Gama
- Garden (700m) - Jardim Botânico Tropical
- Historic Area (1.7km) - Torre de Belém
CENTURY 21 Sea Gold