T2 refurbished and furnished in Belas with balconies and storage room
Price Upon Request
Located in the best area of Belas, Quinta da Fonteireira, we find this spacious T2 apartment with 102 m2, inserted in a 2nd floor (3rd floor levelled) in a building without elevator, with 5 floors and 2 fractions per floor.
It has excellent sun exposure to the east/west, enjoying all the rooms of the house with abundant natural light. The house extends over 2 fronts and is distributed as follows:
- Entrance hall with 7 m2 that divides the house into the social area on one side and the private area on the opposite side, also damaging access to the bathroom. False ceiling with spotlights and video intercom at the entrance.
- Living room with 27 m2, facing west, with fireplace and ceramic tiled floor.
- Fully equipped kitchen (gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, water heater and washing machines) with 19 m2, pantry and access to a 3m2 balcony, facing west and open views to the farm with green spaces
- Room with 17 m2, built-in wardrobe, floating floor and access to a 4.5 m2 balcony facing east and unobstructed view
- Room with 14.5 m2, built-in wardrobe, floating floor and access to a 4.5 m2 balcony facing east and unobstructed view
- Complete bathroom with 4.6 m2, shower cubicle, double sink and false ceiling
It also has a storage room in the attic with 5 m2.
The apartment has been renovated over the years at different times and is in an impeccable state of conservation, being sold equipped and furnished (with the exception of 3 pieces of furniture that will be indicated)
Also highlighted for:
- Electric heating in living room and bedrooms
- Electric blinds
- Renovated interior doors
- Piped gas
Quinta da Fonteireira in Belas is characterized by a quiet residential area, surrounded by historic farms and green spaces and a few meters from the center of Belas, very well served by transport, commerce and services.
It has excellent access via the EN 117, A9, IC19 and A16, and respective connections to Sintra, Cascais, Amadora, Queluz, Odivelas and Lisbon, allowing you to reach these municipalities in 10 / 15 minutes.
Surroundings and Historic Village of Belas
Fine. picturesque and charming village, with a rich history and cultural heritage, is one of the oldest villages in the Sintra region, bringing together culture and nature in perfect harmony.
Belas is surrounded by a stunning natural landscape, with green hills and streams running through the fields. There are many paths and trails to walk and explore the natural beauty of the area.
One of its ex-libris and emblematic monument is undoubtedly the Quinta Nova da Assunção, an exemplary building of 19th century architecture, where the exuberant and extensive gardens sprinkled with ponds, lakes and spaces for socializing and resting also stand out.
Proximity to Belas Clube de Campo, a superior quality residential development with great natural surroundings, offering services that can be used by residents of the municipality, with emphasis on the school, health club, restaurants, golf, tennis, padel, among others.
Lisbon Sports Club, prestigious golf club, with a rich and vast history, pioneer in sport in the Lisbon region
Mata de Belas, crossed by the Ribeira de Belas, is distinguished by its lush flora and native trees, where oaks, cork oaks, ash trees and beeches stand out.
- Electric Shutters
- Exhaust Fan
- Natural Gas
- Washing Machine
- Piped Gas
- Video Intercom
- Forced Ventilation Basement Toilets
- Equipped Kitchen
- Electric Heating
- Motorized Blinds
- Mosquito Nets
- Storage Room
- Natural Light
- Price: Price Upon Request
- Status: Good
- Net area: 102m2
- Gross area: 125m2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Construction Year: 1992
- Energy Certificate: D
- Reference: C0400-00653
How much is my house worth?
- Transportation Facilities (50m) - Autocarros
- Historic Area (150m) - Quinta Nova da Assunção
- School (150m) - Escola Básica Mario Cunha Brito
- Green Spaces (250m) - Mata de Belas
- Historic Area (300m) - Centro Histórico de Belas
- Fire Department (350m) - Bombeiros de Belas
- Commercial Area (500m) - Comércio e serviços
- Green Spaces (800m) - Parque da Samaritana
- Train Station (2.8km) - Estação CP Queluz-Belas
- Golf Course (3.2km) - Lisbon Sports Club
- Green Spaces (5km) - Belas Club de Campo