Detached House, in the Rossio do Carvalhal
485 000 €
The villa is located in Rossio do Carvalhal, near the charming and historic village of Carvalhal, in the Bombarral region. The location offers panoramic views of the Serra de Montejunto and over the area's cultivated fields.
- Spacious detached house in a very quiet area, renovated in 2022, with interior and exterior work, including windows, plumbing and electrics, as well as painting.
- The property is ideal for both family and tourist use, or in combination.
- Set in an urban plot of 1,985m2, it has a construction area of 456m2, of which 228m2 is private.
- The residential part of the house is on a single floor, with access from a panoramic terrace, where you can see the Serra de Montejunto in the background.
The entrance hall has separate entrances to the social area and the more private area of the house.
- The social area includes a large and very bright living room with a fireplace, wooden floors and an office that can be used for a variety of purposes, also with stunning views
- The kitchen is spacious, with solid wooden furniture, very functional, with a separate dining area, and is equipped with an oven, stove and extractor hood.
- The property also includes three bedrooms, one of which is en-suite, all with generous areas that can be used for different purposes if necessary, and all with built-in closets.
- The windows are PVC double-glazed and have lovely shutters for protection.
- The property has an independent renovated one-bedroom apartment with a living room, open-plan kitchen, bathroom, storage room and bedroom.
- The garage has space for at least 3 cars and a large room with a window that can be used for various purposes, such as a games room or cinema room.
- The land around the villa has fruit trees, bushes, a barbecue and a rainwater cistern.
- There is great potential for expansion, whether for additional construction, residential or tourist use, or even the installation of a swimming pool.
- The property includes an old stone building, measuring 50m2, which could be used to build a new house.
It also has 1 solar panel for heating and 3 photovoltaic panels, and the boiler is diesel.
- Access to the property is via an automatic gate.
Location and accessibility:
- The property is situated in a quiet, rural area, but is only a few minutes from the A8, offering easy access to towns such as Caldas da Rainha, Torres Vedras and Óbidos.
- The beaches of the Silver Coast, such as Areia Branca, Lourinhã and Peniche, are around 20 minutes away by car.
- The proximity to the A8 makes it possible to reach Lisbon in around 45 minutes, both by own transport and by public transport, including direct buses to Campo Grande in Lisbon and the Oeste railway line, which offers picturesque landscapes.
- It is also just a few minutes from the largest oriental garden in Europe, at Quinta dos Loridos, the Buddha Eden
- In the town of Carvalhal you'll find historical monuments that are well worth a visit, as well as hiking trails that allow you to enjoy history and unique landscapes.
- Prepared for access by people with reduced mobility.
The information provided is for information purposes only and cannot be considered binding. It should be consulted and confirmed at the property and with the agent.
- Water Hole
- Hot Water
- Electric Gate
- Exhaust Fan
- Double Glass
- Automatic Access Control
- Equipped Kitchen
- PVC Windows
- Storage Room
- Flat Land
- Natural Light
- Price: 485 000 €
- Status: As New
- Net area: 456m2
- Gross area: 456m2
- Plot Area: 1985m2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Construction Year: 1984
- Parking: 3
- Energy Certificate: D
- Reference: C0467-00513