Rustic house T1+2 with renovations in Lousa
178 000 €
Located in the picturesque village of Lousa, just 20 minutes from Lisbon, we find this renovated rustic village house.
The house is distributed over 3 floors as follows:
- Hall with access to the kitchen and the upper floor (attic)
- Kitchen with 10 m2, semi-equipped with new furniture, oven, hob, extractor hood and water heater
- Dining room with 8m2
- Hall with access to the common bathroom, living room and bedroom, with 5m2 and storage. Access to the living room and bedroom is via stairs to the lower floor.
- Complete bathroom with 3m2, shower tray and new furniture
- Living room with 20 m2, facing southwest
- Room with 16m2 facing southwest
- Hall and storage area with 8m2. It gives access to the service bathroom and the attic.
- New service bathroom with 4m2
- Attic with 30m2. Ample space in the attic with 2 Velux windows, and partition that separates two spaces (17.4 m2 and 12.4 m2) and that allows to create 2 bedrooms / studios / offices / closets
The house, original construction prior to 1951, has been renovated over time, with some changes made in 2008 and others more recent with about 1 year, among which stand out the placement of kitchen furniture, built-in appliances, water heater, new furniture in the social bathroom, spotlights on the ceiling, general painting, handrail on the stairs leading to the upper floor, skirting boards in the bedroom and a new service bathroom.
In very good condition, with the charm of the traditional rustic style and the possibility of being transformed into a family home with 3 bedrooms, this is an opportunity that you will not want to miss.
Inserted in a street with very little movement, in a quiet area in the center of Lousa, close to services and local shops, next to the A8 just 20 minutes from Lisbon, this ready-to-move-in house brings together the main predicates for those looking for the quiet of life. in the village near the big metropolis.
Come see your future home!
- Double Floor
- False Ceiling
- Price: 178 000 €
- Status: Good
- Net area: 104m2
- Gross area: 120m2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Construction Year: 1950
- Energy Certificate: F
- Reference: C0400-00662
How much is my house worth?
- Freeway (0m) - A8
- Freeway (0m) - N8
- Historic Area (0m) - Igreja de São Pedro
- Commercial Area (0m) - Cabeleireiro; lavandaria, Talho, CTT, Junta de Freguesia, Clínica Adlismed, Extensão de Saúde Lousa (C. S. Loures), Talho, Café Central da Lousa, Merceria, Caixa de Crédito Agrícola Mútuo de Lousa