Traditional 2-bedroom home + attic, only 5km from the city of Torres Vedras, in Ribeira de Pedrulhos
Price Upon Request
This property is a detached traditional-style house, with two bedrooms (T2) and a loft. It features a cozy porch, perfect for enjoying warm summer afternoons, and a barbecue area for your social gatherings with friends and family.
The house has a warm and rustic atmosphere, with traditional finishes such as wooden doors and windows. The loft can be used as an extra storage space or as an additional living area.
With a privileged location, this house is perfect for those seeking a peaceful and cozy retreat, yet still close to all amenities.
Don't miss this opportunity - call now.
So good to live in the West!
Tão bom viver no Oeste!
- Hot Water
- Exhaust Fan
- Outdoor Parking
- Indoor Parking
- Manual Gate
- Equipped Kitchen
- Wood Windows
- Storage Room
- Natural Light
- Price: Price Upon Request
- Status: Good
- Net area: 106m2
- Gross area: 123m2
- Plot Area: 360m2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Construction Year: 1945
- Parking: 1
- Energy Certificate: F
- Reference: C0467-00327
How much is my house worth?
- Countryside View (0m)
- Historic Area (1.7km) - Castro do Zambujal
- Library (5.2km) - B iblioteca Municipal de Torres Vedras
- Town Centre (5.5km) - Torres vedras
- Hospital (5.5km)
- Pharmacy (6km) - Farmácia Garção, Torres Vedras
- Gym (6km) - Torres Vedras
- Garden (6km) - Parque da Varzea
- Police (6km) - PSP
- Supermarket (6.4km) - Continente
- Fire Department (6.5km) - Bombeiros Voluntãrios de Torres Vedras
- Garden (6.6km) - Jardim do Choupal
- Train Station (7km) - Torres Vedras
- Bus Station (7km) - Torres Vedras
- Shopping Center (7.3km) - Arena Shopping
- Freeway (8.5km) - A8
- Market (8.6km) - Mercado Muncipal Torres Vedras
CENTURY 21 Realty Art Inove
919760*** See(Call for a national mobile network.)