House / Hostel with 5 bedrooms in a 3-story building / Triplex in Belém, Lisbon.
980 000 €
House, transformed in an hostel, with 5 bedrooms, 3 floors in total property, in the heart of the historic riverside area of Belém., Lisbon
Ground floor: Entrance hall, large living room with separate seating and dining areas. Equipped kitchen and bathroom with shower.
1st floor: 3 bedrooms, storage, bathroom with 2 showers and private toilets.
2nd floor: 2 bedrooms, one with a balcony. Bathroom with shower area and private toilets.
Construction from the beginning of the 20th Century, with 275sqm of floor space, renovated in 2018.
Next to the Coach Museum, Belém Palace, MAAT – Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology, manicured gardens with a magnificent view of the Tagus River and very close to Pastéis de Belém.
To live enjoying the city or monetize.
- Central Heating
- Equipped Kitchen
- Flat Land
- Price: 980 000 €
- Status: Good
- Gross area: 275m2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Construction Year: 1966
- Energy Certificate: E
- Reference: C0252-00737
- Historic Area (0m) - Museu dos Coches, Picadeiro Real, Mosteiro dos Gerónimos, Centro Cultural de Belém, Museu da Electricidade
- Airport (0m) - Aeroporto Internacional de Lisboa - 12 km
- Town Centre (0m) - Lisboa - Centro - 7 km
- Transportation Facilities (100m)
- Historic Area (150m) - Pastelaria Versailles Belém
- Green Spaces (250m) - Jardim Afonso de Albuquerque
- Historic Area (350m) - Palácio Nacional de Belém
- Historic Area (450m) - Pastéis de Belém
- River (500m) - Rio Tejo
- Historic Area (550m) - MAAT – Museu de Arte, Arquitetura e Tecnologia
- Green Spaces (600m) - Jardim Vasco da Gama
- Garden (700m) - Jardim Botânico Tropical
- Historic Area (1.7km) - Torre de Belém