Charming building in Miguel Bombarda
1 280 000 €
The building dates back to the 40s and 50s and was the headquarters of the Jornal Universitário do Porto, which belonged to the University of Porto. In addition to the university newspaper that occupied several floors, there were some social associations that passed through there.
It is currently operating as a hotel, being a reference in the galleries district (art district) .
This building is in excellent condition, with the renovations being the responsibility of the Studio 43 architecture studio in 2015 and 2020.
In addition to all the care in respecting the building's ancient layout, it is important to mention the various details taken into account in the rehabilitation of this historic building, such as:
- hand-painted tiles replicated from excerpts from historic buildings in the city.
- use and conservation of materials of a historical nature in order to combine the historical with the current.
- transformation of the lower floor into a comfortable common area opening onto a beautiful south-facing garden.
It is also important to mention the special conditions for entering into this business, which make it very interesting for those looking for stable profitability:
- Guarantee of 5% return on sales price.
- Lease contract for a minimum of 5 years and a maximum of 10 years.
- The building contents are also included in the sale price, except for small pieces to be defined by the seller.
- The maintenance and rehabilitation necessary for the current integrity of the building were also under the responsibility of the tenant.
Come to Miguel Bombarda and discover this wonderful building.
- Price: 1 280 000 €
- Status: As New
- Gross area: 311m2
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
- Construction Year: 2017
- Energy Certificate: C
- Reference: C0412-00358