Farm of 1,175ha, house with 170m2, riverside with dam and beach, 8km from Évora
Price Upon Request
Farm with 11,750m2, house with 170m2 for total recovery, with section of Ribeira de Valverde, dam with water all year round, small river beach, 8 km from Évora.
This property is located near the town of Nossa Senhora de Guadalupe, and is just over an hour away from Lisbon and the beaches of the Tróia peninsula.
4 km away is the Menir dos Almendres Archaeological Museum, which is a major tourist attraction, and in the opposite direction is the Mitra Pole of the University of Évora.
It also has a well with water all year round, electricity and mains water next to the entrance to the property, olive trees and some fruit trees.
Bordering the Ribeira de Valverde, there are a large number of centenary trees, which in summer provide refreshing shade, which, together with the dam, make it possible to bathe in areas with sand, thus creating a small private river beach.
Contact us to schedule your visit and count on us:
- Throughout the purchase process;
- When looking for a property tailored to your needs;
- In the negotiation follow-up;
- Supporting the financing process, as we are Credit Intermediaries authorized by Banco de Portugal (Registration 347);
- In marking and carrying out the Purchase and Sale Promise Contract;
- In marking and carrying out the Deed;
We are waiting for you. Don't miss this excellent opportunity.
- Price: Price Upon Request
- Status: Needing Total Refurbishment
- Net area: 171m2
- Gross area: 204m2
- Plot Area: 11750m2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reference: C0222-04497