650 000 €
Estate with pool, promenades, terrace, and panoramic view – Close to complete – Project included
Estate with 61.900 m2, in Serra de São Mamede’s natural reserve, São Salvador da Aramenha, Marvão, Portalegre, Alentejo, Portugal.
Exquisite manor currently being renovated with modern architecture, a pool, three water springs, and native vegetation fields. Includes a project, already approved, for an Educational Organic Farm.
The renovation began in 2008 and is closed to complete, but you can still add your own personal touch. This elegant country estate provides an opportunity for stylish rustic living.
The estate’s renovation plan intends to harness the diverse wonders and possibilities of the surrounding natural park by converting the manor into a rural tourism destination, an intersection of nature, culture, knowledge, and enjoyment.
It is a UNIQUE business opportunity because, given the sensitivity of the area where it is part (Natural Park), currently has approval for completion of the work, but very difficult to be started.
- Main hall;
- Six suites with a panoramic view, 5 of which duplexes with a private living room, capable of accommodating 4 adults and 1 child;
- Common living room overlooking the Serra de São Mamede and Marvão;
- Interior and exterior cocktail bars;
- Restaurant (with both smokers’ and smoke free areas);
- Two promenades;
- Outdoor pool;
- Kitchen equipped with an oven;
- Private parking lot;
- Heated floors;
- Registered trademark for “Solar de São Mamede” with the Instituto Nacional de Propriedade Industrial – INPI (National Institute for Industrial Property);
- Registered trademark for the “Solar de São Mamede” wine brand;
- Wheel chair friendly;
- Equipped with security cameras and smoke detectors;
- Garden suited for reading, displaying art, and tea sessions;
- Includes a project for the construction of and Educational Organic Farm already approved by all relevant authorities,
The Educational Organic Farm project includes the following:
- Picnic area featuring local trees and plants;
- Orchard where several different fruit trees can be planted;
- Gardens featuring different habitats found in the surrounding natural park;
- Educational vegetable garden;
- Educational animal farm with chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits, sheep, pigs, poneys, and cows;
- Outdoor amphitheater for cultural activities;
- Courtyard prepared for congresses, educational activities, and more;
- Pleasure garden;
- Hiking trail.
Come and meet this farm in Marvão and let yourself be in love with this unforgettable place for those who go. One for those who stay. Irreplaceable for those who come back. And above all, a dazzling surprise for those who never were.
For more detail, see the following dossiers:
- Solar execution project of São Mamede, prepared by EPCA-Estudos, Projetos e Consultoria Ambiental, Lda;
- Descriptive Memory of the Pedagogical and Biological Farm of São Mamede, elaborated by the EPCA;
- Projects delivered to the Municipality of Marvão and other competent entities.
(Our Internal Ref. C0274-01346)
- Collective Pool
- Solar Energy
- Disabled Access
- Termic Isolation
- Cleaning Service
- Fire Detector
- Mirrored Glass
- Heated Towel Rails
- Computer Network
- Exclusive WC
- Outdoor Parking
- Floor Heating
- Automatic Irrigation
- Room of Conference
- Natural Light
- Price: 650 000 €
- Status: Under Contruction
- Net area: 1500m2
- Gross area: 1500m2
- Plot Area: 61900m2
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 8
- Construction Year: 2008
- Reference: C0274-01346
How much is my house worth?
- Historic Area (0m) - Marvão
- Historic Area (0m) - Castelo de Vide
- Historic Area (0m) - Alegrete
- Water Dam (7.5km) - Barragem da Apartadura
- Historic Area (8.2km) - Cidade arqueológica (romana) da Amaia
- City (9.7km) - Portalegre