Estate in Marvão with 6.2 ha and 2 projects approved: Manor with terrace and panoramic pool (in progress) and organic farm – Investment opportunity
Price Upon Request
Quinta das Lameirinhas is a 61.900 m2 estate in Serra de São Mamede’s natural reserve, São Salvador da Aramenha, Marvão, Portalegre, Alentejo, Portugal. The estate includes 2 projects already approved: A reconstruction of the manor (started in 2008 and left unfinished close to completion) and the development of an educational organic farm.
Come be part of the renovation of this mansion. Based on an 18th-century farmhouse and built with noble materials such as granite and slate, the renovation began in 2008 and was unfinished near its completion.
NEW: The building permit is currently being renovated and the building can now be finalized. We sell with ACTIVE LICENSE.
1) Main characteristics:
- Main hall;
- Six suites with a panoramic view, 5 of which duplexes with a private living room, capable of accommodating 4 adults and 1 child;
- Common living room overlooking the Serra de São Mamede and Marvão;
- Interior and exterior cocktail bars;
- Restaurant (with both smokers’ and smoke free areas);
- Two promenades;
- Outdoor pool;
- Kitchen equipped with an oven;
- Private parking lot;
- Heated floors;
- Registered trademark for “Solar de São Mamede” with the Instituto Nacional de Propriedade Industrial – INPI (National Institute for Industrial Property);
- Registered trademark for the “Solar de São Mamede” wine brand;
- Wheel chair friendly;
- Equipped with security cameras and smoke detectors;
- Garden suited for reading, displaying art, and tea sessions;
- Includes a project for the construction of and Educational Organic Farm already approved by all relevant authorities,
2) The Educational Organic Farm project includes the following:
- Picnic area featuring local trees and plants;
- Orchard where several different fruit trees can be planted;
- Gardens featuring different habitats found in the surrounding natural park;
- Educational vegetable garden;
- Educational animal farm with chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits, sheep, pigs, poneys, and cows;
- Outdoor amphitheater for cultural activities;
- Courtyard prepared for congresses, educational activities, and more;
- Pleasure garden;
- Hiking trail.
The exquisite manor is currently being renovated with modern architecture, a pool, three water springs, and native vegetation fields. While located in the natural reserve, the estate combines a breathtaking panoramic view of Serra de São Mamede and Marvão castle with proximity with proximity to several amenities.
The estate renovation plan intends to harness the diverse wonders and possibilities of the surrounding natural park by converting the manor into a rural tourism destination, an intersection of nature, culture, knowledge, and enjoyment.
Close to Marvão, a charming village in Alentejo, the estate is between Castelo Branco and Portalegre, near Spain. The region enjoys both natural and cultural points of interest, with a focus on food, wine, and archeological sites.
It is a UNIQUE business opportunity in na UNFORGETTABLE location. A property LIKE NO OTHER and a fastastic SURPRISE for those unfamiliar with its location.
For more detail, see the following dossiers:
- Solar execution project of São Mamede, prepared by EPCA-Estudos, Projetos e Consultoria Ambiental, Lda;
- Descriptive Memory of the Pedagogical and Biological Farm of São Mamede, elaborated by the EPCA;
- Projects delivered to the Municipality of Marvão and other competent entities.
(Our Internal Ref. C0274-01606)
- Collective Pool
- Solar Energy
- Disabled Access
- Termic Isolation
- Cleaning Service
- Fire Detector
- Mirrored Glass
- Heated Towel Rails
- Computer Network
- Exclusive WC
- Outdoor Parking
- Floor Heating
- Automatic Irrigation
- Room of Conference
- Natural Light
- Price: Price Upon Request
- Status: Under Contruction
- Net area: 200m2
- Gross area: 432m2
- Plot Area: 61900m2
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 8
- Construction Year: 2008
- Reference: C0274-01606
How much is my house worth?
- Historic Area (0m) - Marvão
- Historic Area (0m) - Castelo de Vide
- Historic Area (0m) - Alegrete
- Water Dam (7.5km) - Barragem da Apartadura
- Historic Area (8.2km) - Cidade arqueológica (romana) da Amaia
- City (9.7km) - Portalegre