3 Bedroom Villa in Casal Pardo overlooking the bay of São Martinho do Porto
Price Upon Request
Located in a very quiet and familiar village, with pastry and bakery, mini-market, coffee and florist at a distance of 25m, this house with view, from its balcony in L, to the famous Bay of São Martinho do Porto is composed by:
-Basement/Garage with space for 3/4 cars.
- On the ground floor: living room, 1wc with shower, kitchen, and a terrace at the back with barbecue
-On the first floor: hall with built-in wardrobe, service WC with bath, 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobe and access to the balcony and a suite with a closet and shower base in the bathroom. The suite has access to the balcony with 2 very large French doors.
Townhouse with only one neighbour on one side as it is the house at the end.
1.5 km from the entrance of the A8 highway which will take you to Lisbon in 1 hour.
- Equipped Kitchen
- Price: Price Upon Request
- Status: Good
- Net area: 182m2
- Gross area: 182m2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Construction Year: 2007
- Parking: 3
- Energy Certificate: C
- Reference: 1746-01789
How much is my house worth?
- Supermarket (8m) - Minimercado Frescos e Companhia
- Transportation Facilities (10m) - Paragem de autocarro
- Commercial Area (12m) - Padaria e Pastelaria
- Green Spaces (15m) - Lavadouro antigo
- Freeway (1.5km) - Entrada da A8 Leiria- Lisboa
- Pharmacy (2km) - Farmácia de Alfeizerão
- Ocean (6km) - São Martinho do Porto