Land for construction of housing in Chamusca.
37 000 €
Plot of urban land with 787 m2, intended for the construction of a single-family house of 2 floors, with the implantation area of 150 m2 and construction 340m2, on flat land and with good sun exposure, in the Urbanization of Quinta do Nicho III, very close to the center of Chamusca and commercial areas, services, banks, schools, bullring, hospital and with good accessibility to the main itineraries (EN 118, EN 243, A1, A15 and A23), 110Km from Lisbon, 8 Km from Golegã, 16 Km from Entroncamento, 18 Km from Torres Novas and 29 km from Santarém.
Chamusca, a white village situated on the banks of the Tagus River, is part of Lezíria ribatejana, an extremely fertile region in which agricultural activity and cattle raising continue to be the predominant activities. This aspect is highlighted in its traditional festivals, in which stand out the Week of Ascension and the many bullfighting that take place here.
In gastronomy, a special highlight for the stew of eels and the açorda de shad, complemented by regional sweets with muggles and lamprey, made based on eggs and sugar, not forgetting the regional wines much appreciated.
- Natural Gas
- Piped Gas
- Construction Feasibility
- Outdoor Parking
- Square Shape
- Flat Land
- Price: 37 000 €
- Status: Not Defined
- Gross area: 787m2
- Plot Area: 787m2
- Reference: C0355-00962
- Pharmacy (500m) - São Pedro
- Market (500m) - Mercado Municipal da Chamusca
- Shopping Center (500m) - Pingo Doce, Intermarche
- Town Centre (500m) - Chamusca
- School (500m) - C+S Chamusca
- Bus Station (500m) - Rede Expressos
- Police (500m) - GNR de Chamusca
- Hospital (1km) - Centro de Saúde da Chamusca
- Fire Department (1km) - BV Chamusca
- River (1km) - Tejo
- Train Station (5km) - CP
- Freeway (5km) - A1, A10, A23