285 000 €
Small farm in Vila Frescainha S. Pedro- Barcelos
Farms Or Estates 3 Bedrooms
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 192 m2 of area
Barcelos, Barcelos V.Boa V.Frescainha
Small farm minhota of the sec. XX, stone housing, land with 4,900 m2 with granite walls. Located 7 minutes from the center of Barcelos, 20 minutes from Esposende and 40 minutes from Porto.
Given its location, this property has great potential for own housing or second home, being able to enjoy a unique and peaceful space on weekends and holidays.
In this property, in addition to its history we can find:
- Fruit trees;
- Fountains and granite tank;
- Threshing floor-,
- Dog kennel;
- Wine House;
At the housing level, housing consists of:
- 3 bedrooms;
- Living room with fireplace;
- Regional kitchen with oven and stone fireplace;
- 2 bathrooms;
- Games room;
- Garage for 4 cars;
- Kitchen equipped with wood stove;
- Barbecue grill;
If you want a different property to live we look forward to your visit.
“Barcelos is the heart of Minho, overlooking the mountains and the sea, in a setting of rare beauty.”
Discovering the natural charms of the territory of Barcelos is an attractive and unique challenge, both for the diversity of the landscape and for the uniqueness of some places and spaces such as rivers, streams and streams.
Founded in a charter letter from 1166-1167 by D. Afonso Henriques, the "Villa" Real de Barcelos ended up being elevated to city in 1928. The strategic position of the town on the banks of the Cávado and the proximity to the medieval road that connected Porto Ponte de Lima provided rapid settlement and consequent economic dynamism.
The counts of Barcelos were also important figures in the Portuguese Court for the consolidation of the urban core of the village, such as the construction of the bridge over Cávado (1325-1330), the expansion of the Igreja Matriz (1340), the construction of the Paço dos Condes and the walls of the village (1406-1420).
The Miracle of the Crosses (1504) and the construction of the Temple of Senhor Bom Jesus da Cruz (1705-1710) were important historical landmarks in the region. The medieval road was also so important that today Barcelos is still an obligatory crossing point for pilgrims on the Portuguese Way to Santiago de Compostela.
The territory of Barcelos has unique characteristics for the practice of outdoor sports, due to the geography, a space that is located between the sea and the mountains, spread out in a valley, which allows various experiences of enjoyment and interpretation of the territory, whether in routes in the rural world, riverside, forest or at the peak of the hills. A territory full of water and painted in shades of green that surprises anyone who ventures to discover the uniqueness that these places have to offer and the hospitality of its people.
- Price: 285 000 €
- Status: For Sale
- Building size: 192 m2
- Gross Area: 4,896 m2
- State: Good
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Construction year: 1937
- Parking type: 2 Garages
- Energy certificate: F
- Open Space
- Entrance Hall
- Bedrooms Hall
- Games Room
- Living Room
- Town Centre - Barcelos - 10 min
- School - Agrupamento de Escolas Alcaides de Faria - 5 min
- Train Station - Estação de Caminhos de Ferro de Barcelos - 10 min
- Bus Station - Central de Camionagem de Barcelos - 10 min
- Pharmacy - Farmácia Cunha - 5 min
- Hospital - Hospital Particular de Barcelos - 5 min
- Hospital - Hospital Santa Maria Maior E.P.E - 5 min
- Sea - Esposende - 20 min
- Pools - Piscinas Municipais de Barcelos - 10 min
- Police - PSP de Barcelos - 5 min
- Ocean - Esposende - 20 min
- Historic Area - Barcelos - 5 min
- Library - Biblioteca Municipal de Barcelos - 5 min
- Fire Department - Bombeiros Voluntários de Barcelos - 10 min
- Golf Course - Golfe Quinta da Barca Esposende - 20 min
- Airport - Aeroporto Francisco Sá Carneiro - 36 min
- Freeway - A3 - 10 min
- Freeway - A11 - 5 min