415 000 €
Quinta da Cheira, in Castelo Branco, with 3.5 hectares
236 m2 of area
Castelo Branco, Buenos Aires
Energy certificate: In Process
Quinta da Cheira, with a total area of about 30.500 m2, is located in the city of Castelo Branco. The land has a rectangular shape and is morphologically flat. This property is fenced all around, with a 2 to 2.5m high wall and the entrance is accessible through an automatic gate.
In the initial part, it is furnished by a ground floor house and a dovecote, both built in stone and serving as a storage room for agricultural tools.
The land is of unparalleled quality land, being filled with several fruit trees, a traditional olive grove and an extensive area for grazing. Two wells and borehole water are also available.
It has good access on a tarmac road, enjoying plenty of privacy, in a very calm and peaceful place. It is located close to the A23 roadway, being just 100m from the city of Castelo Branco and two hours away from Lisbon.
Do not miss this opportunity and take the first step towards the acquisition of what may become your big dream!
* We are Credit Intermediaries Certified by the Bank of Portugal with the number 0000173. We are available to assist you FREE of charges in the entire process of home loans. Book your meeting with us right now. *
- Price: 415 000 €
- Status: For Sale
- Building size: 236 m2
- Gross Area: 30,001 m2
- State: Reasonable
- Construction year: 1982
- Parking type: 0 Other
- Collection - 163 m2
- Collection - 61 m2
- Freeway - A23
- Fruit Trees (1m) - Sobreiros, citrinos, figueiras, cultura arvense, oliveiras
- City (100m) - Castelo Branco
- Train Station (500m) - Castelo Branco
- Bus Station (500m) - Castelo Branco
- Hospital (1500m) - Castelo Branco