1 380 000 €
Farm with rustic T5 house
Farms Or Estates 5 Bedrooms
5 Bedrooms 7 Bathrooms 311,600 m2 of area
Viana do Castelo, Perre
Farm with rustic house 5 bedrooms in Perre, Viana do Castelo.
Situated in the heart of Minho, this 3,303 m2 farmhouse has everything you need to enjoy a quiet, peaceful getaway with open views and the smell of the mountain. Enjoying a completely rustic two-storey 5 bedroom villa, but with small traces of modernity and convenience, from the outset central heating, a magnificent swimming pool, tennis court and football, surrounded by landscaped spaces and agricultural area, orchard and premium vineyard being demarcated area of green wine.
They consist of:
R / C:
Equipped kitchen… 9,25 m2
Dining room… 9.45 m2
Room… 6,25 m2
Living room… 11.90 m2
Full bathroom… 5,20 m2
Hall… 8.95 m2
Bedroom with suite … 5.90 m2 + 4.35 m2
Bedroom with suite … 9.40 m2 + 4.30 m2
Bedroom with suite … 8.65 m2 + 4.25 m2
Simple room … 5,85 m2
Living room … 8,70 m2
Inserted in this farm is also a simple but cozy private chapel, registered and authenticated by the Diocesan Office of Art and Culture of the diocese of Viana do Castelo by the then Mr. Dom Anacleto Cordeiro Gonçalves de Oliveira, Bishop of Viana do Castelo.
This property can also be boosted for rural tourism or for fifth of events, being legalized for such.
C21 Realty Art ... is real estate art.
Perre is a parish of Alto Minho, belonging to the municipality of Viana do Castelo, having been elevated first and called Viana da Foz do Lima village, by the then King of Portugal D. Afonso III on 18 July 1258 by charter, passing the called Viana do Castelo city by the then Queen of Portugal D. Maria II on 20 January 1848. This region due to its location, climate, gastronomy and fertile land, has prospered throughout the ages becoming a very important trading post for the region and country to this day.
Lying against the Atlantic Ocean, its seaport boosted the region, first through fishing art, with one of the largest artisanal fishing fleets, but mainly cod fishing that has traveled the world and then housing the largest shipbuilding industry in the country, bringing together the nectar of the most famous green wine in the world, accompanied by a regional cuisine of unique and intense flavors, being today a modern, attractive, technological region, mixed with traditions, stories, ancestral monuments that last until the days and today.
One of these ancestral traditions of greater national and international splendor is the pilgrimage in honor of Our Lady of Agony dating from 1674 in honor of the patron saint of fishermen, with the women named mordomas parading their vianese costumes and displaying all their gold. in the chest, along the streets of the city adorned with flowered carpets towards the Lima River, with a deep religious devotion and thanks to the patron saint.
- Price: 1 380 000 €
- Status: For Sale
- Building size: 311,600 m2
- Gross Area: 3,303,300 m2
- State: Excellent
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Parking type: 0 Other
- Energy certificate: E
- School (5m) - Centro Formação Profissional Viana do Castelo
- School (5m) - Agrupamento de Escolas Pintor José de Brito
- School (5m) - Centro Escolar de Santa Marta de Portuzelo
- Supermarket (5m) - Pingo Doce
- Supermarket (6m) - E.Leclerc Express
- Freeway (10m) - A28 Porto-Caminha
- Freeway (10m) - A27 Viana do Castelo-Ponte Lima
- Fire Department (10m) - Bombeiros Sapadores/Voluntários Viana do Castelo
- Shopping Center (10m) - Viana Shopping
- Green Spaces (10m) - Parque da cidade de Viana do Castelo
- Train Station (10m) - Estação CP Viana
- Pharmacy (10m) - Farmácia S. Vicente
- Hospital (10m) - Hospital Particular de Viana do Castelo
- River (10m) - Rio Lima
- Pharmacy (12m) - Farmácia Nelsina, Lda
- Police (12m) - Policia de Segurança Publica - PSP
- Hospital (13m) - Hospital de Santa Luzia - ULSAM
- Market (13m) - Mercado Municipal Viana do Castelo
- Historic Area (14m) - Sé Catedral de Viana do Castelo
- School (15m) - Escola Superior de Saúde Viana do Castelo
- School (15m) - Escola Superior de Educação
- School (15m) - Escola Superior de Tecnologia e Gestão
- Historic Area (15m) - Museu do Traje de Viana do Castelo
- Historic Area (15m) - Forte Santiago da Barra, Viana do Castelo
- Sea Harbour (17m) - Estaleiros Navais de Viana do Castelo, S. A.
- Ocean (17m) - Praia do Norte
- Historic Area (20m) - Santuário de Santa Luzia, Viana do Castelo
- Airport (50m) - Aeroporto Francisco Sá Carneiro - Porto
- Airport (60m) - Aeroporto Vigo - Galiza