105 000 €
Fantastic opportunity for investment or owning a home.
Homes 1 Room
1 Room 1 Bathroom 52 m2 of area
Come and visit this flat located in the centre of Amadora, just a few minutes walk from the train station.
This 1 + 1 bedroom flat, with the possibility of conversion into a 2 bedroom flat and with a 30m2 patio, will allow you to create the flat of your dreams, with a private garden or turn it into a profitable and safe investment.
The patio has a water hole, which allows you to supply a swimming pool and/or a vegetable garden, without extra costs.
It also has a storage area.
With two fronts, it is a sunny property and full of possibilities.
Come and see for yourself!
The town of Amadora, a suburb of Lisbon, has experienced extraordinary development in the 20th century, as thousands of people who work in the capital have chosen to live there, since it is easy to commute by train or car.
The most important of the cultural events in this modern town are the Town Festivals in September/October (with various cultural activities and a Book Fair), the International Cartoon Festival in October/November and the Corrida de São Silvestre (St Sylvester Race) on New Year's Eve, one of the most hotly contested athletic trials in Portugal.
- Price: 105 000 €
- Status: For Sale
- Building size: 52 m2
- Gross Area: 54 m2
- State: Reasonable
- 1 Room
- 1 Bathroom
- Construction year: 1959
- Energy certificate: D
- Other Division - 34 m2
- Laundrette - 2 m2
- Living Room - 25 m2
- Bedroom - 9 m2
- Entrance Hall - 5 m2
- Kitchen - 7 m2
- Bathroom - 4 m2
- School (54m) - Escola EB1/JI Venteira
- Pharmacy (71m) - Farmácia Confiança
- Supermarket (140m) - Lidl
- Transportation Facilities (180m) - VIMECA - Av. D. Nuno Álvares Pereira, 4 - Carreira 578
- Commercial Area (500m) - Centro Comercial Babilónia + Centro Comercial Galerias São José
- School (600m) - Escola Secundária Seomara da Costa Primo
- Train Station (900m) - Estação de Comboios da Amadora
- School (900m) - Escola Profissional Gustave Eiffel