250 000 €
Rustic Land , Zambujeiro- Cascais - 2.200 m2
Cascais, Alcabideche, Zambujeiro
Excellent business opportunity.
Two plots of rustic land, adjacent to the residential area. One with an area of 1,520 m2 and the other with 680 m2, making a total area of 2,200 m2. One of the plots has a water hole and an electricity cabin.
According to the Cascais Municipal Master Plan, in force, housing construction, only agricultural, is not yet allowed. 200 meters from Grupo Desportivo de Zambujeiro and 2 km from Guincho beaches.
By purchasing these two lots, located between the mountains and the sea, surrounded by nature, calm, quiet, comfort and security, with excellent access to the A5 Motorway (Cascais-Lisbon-Cascais) you are investing in your future and your Family.
Schedule your visit now.
Cascais, located on the Portuguese west coast, is a bathing area par excellence. It is one of the most glamorous destinations in Portugal, also known as the "Riviera de Portugal". History shows us that Cascais has always been the place of choice for royalty, a cosmopolitan, calm, safe, charming, inspiring place. Cascais continues to be, no matter how much urban development it has, a point of contact with nature. It is 30 minutes from Lisbon airport.
The Golden Visa Program is promoted by the Portuguese Government and offers the possibility for foreign citizens to request a residence permit in Portugal. To do so, an “investment activity” must be undertaken in this country for a minimal period of 5 years.
Welcome to Cascais. Schedule your visit now.
- Price: 250 000 €
- Status: For Sale
- Gross Area: 2,200 m2
- Gym (1300m) - Pavilhão Gimnodesportivo de Murches
- Green Spaces (2200m) - Parque Urbano Penhas do Marmeleiro
- Playground (2200m) - Parque Urbano Penhas do Marmeleiro
- School (3000m) - School The Apprentices
- Pharmacy (3100m) - Farmácia d'Aldeia
- Supermarket (3800m) - Minipreço
- Freeway (3900m) - A5 Cascais-Lisboa
- Water Dam (5100m) - Lagoa Azul
- Ocean (6500m) - Praia do Guincho
- Town Centre (7900m) - Centro Histórico de Cascais