2ha land for Agricultural Project with well and irrigation
Chaves, Madalena e Samaiões
Creating a sustainable type of business is the way forward.
With the greatest natural asset such as water, it is present in this agricultural land.
The agricultural sector has its own fund, the EAFRD.
Support for Investments in Agricultural Exploration
The support measures for Investments in Agricultural Exploration support expenses with a new installation or with the expansion of the activity of existing agricultural holdings.
Eligible expenses are supported on a non-refundable basis, in a percentage that varies between 30% and 50% of the (eligible) investment value calculated according to the location of the land and the characteristics of the beneficiary and the project.
Supported expenses include:
- land preparation (including pasture installation),
- the construction and adaptation of buildings linked to the activity,
- the purchase of plants (multi-annual plantations),
- the installation and modernization of irrigation systems,
- the purchase of (new) machinery and equipment,
- the purchase of internal transport and cargo handling equipment,
- studies and plans and other overheads.
Installation of Young Farmers:
If you are able to be considered a "young farmer" the project will have additional support.
This Plot of Land with about 20 794 m2 near the Tâmega River has the conditions to be used in this type of projects.
In the center of the land a warehouse has been built and there is also a well and irrigated water.
- Price: On Request
- Status: For Sale
- Gross Area: 20,794 m2
- River (50m) - Rio Tâmega