590 000 €
Sustainable Dream Villa with Pool at Quinta do Anjo, Palmela
Single Habitation 3 Bedrooms
3 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms 182 m2 of area
Palmela, Quinta do Anjo, Olhos de Água
Have you ever imagined living in a modern house, saving natural resources and living a more sustainable life?
Your family, the environment and your wallet are grateful!
I present you a dream home, with high quality materials, spacious and functional spaces, swimming pool and outdoor leisure areas, master suite with dressing room and private bathroom, kitchen with island, generous glass plans that communicate the interior and exterior. outside and where natural light nourishes the body and mind of those who live there, as well as technology and sustainability!
It is a single storey villa with swimming pool, set in a plot of land facing south, with about 900m2, in a quiet area rich in flavors, colors and aromas, offering all services and activities, with a wonderful view to the Castle of Palmela. In a region of “Gastronomy and Wine” and par excellence, where you can buy and taste the best wines from Portugal, directly from the producer, at Quinta Palácio da Bacalhoa or Casa Museu José Maria da Fonseca in Azeitão, and taste the fish and seafood delicacies of the Sado River. And to improve, close to the wonderful beaches of Sesimbra and Arrábida.
With a usable area of 182 m2, this T3 type villa, designed in the shape of a U, divides the interior spaces into two zones, to the right of the entrance the social area of the house, with a living room, dining room and kitchen, and on the left, two suites and an office. In the middle, a bathroom that serves both areas.
It also has a swimming pool and a garden bordering the entire house, a barbecue, a garage and another outdoor parking space. The 24m2 swimming pool was built in a reinforced concrete structure with water-repellent additives.
Designed and built with advanced technology and sustainability, this house is equipped with an Integrated Thermal System from SOLIUS-Intelligent Energy, comprising:
• Fan-convectors, which ensure the room heating / cooling of the rooms in an active and fast way, without waste;
• Aerothermal Heat Pump, which is the main heat source for the space heating system and support for heating domestic water. During the heating or cooling season, the heat pump works in conjunction with the underfloor heating to efficiently and harmoniously meet the needs of the room's ambient comfort. This heating is complementary to solar heating, for days with less solar radiation or for moments of greater sanitary consumption;
• Solar Thermal System, whose free energy will ensure a high percentage of domestic water heating needs throughout the year and dissipation of excess solar production for an outdoor pool with approximately 36 m3;
• Combined Hygienic Accumulator, which combines the various energy sources and the various uses, constituting a central element of this integrated thermal system. The anti-legionella technology ensures that the sanitary water is produced hygienically, with quality and freshness, minimizing the risk of bacteria development.
All appliances are of superior energy class, A +++.
It has excellent insulation to achieve a sustainable home. Window frames with thermal cut, manufactured in order to promote a reduction in thermal transmission between 40% to 60%, and double glazing for better energy conservation.
Now that you have a good dose of inspiration from here, it's time to schedule your visit!
- Price: 590 000 €
- Status: For Sale
- Building size: 182 m2
- Gross Area: 229 m2
- State: Excellent
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Construction year: 2020
- Parking type: 1 Garage
- Energy certificate: A+
- Living Room - 27 m2
- Dining Room - 15 m2
- Kitchen - 16 m2
- Suite - 33 m2
- Suiteroom - 21 m2
- Open Space - 11 m2
- Bathroom - 2 m2
- Entrance Hall - 11 m2
- Bedrooms Hall - 18 m2
- Bathroom - 2 m2
- Mountain - Serra da Arrábida
- Freeway - A2, A12, A33
- Historic Area - Castelo Palmela, Castelo de Sesimbra, Forte de S. Filipe em Setúbal
- Train Station
- School - St. Peter's International School
- Golf Course
- Countryside View