Photos

On Request

Villa with stunning views - Penela

Single Habitation 3 Bedrooms

3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 249 m2 of area

Penela, São Miguel Santa Eufémia e Rabaçal

Reference: C0289-00567

Energy certificate:

House R / c T4 ...
A + energy rating
Quiet and very quiet place.
Very good areas and good distribution of interior and exterior, with lots of equipment - 360m2 interior living area + 80m2 of balconies.
4 Bedrooms, 3 Wcs, Sunroom, utility room, laundry, office, library, living room, bar, dining room, kitchen and 2 hall's.
Living room equipped with well-functioning fireplace and built-in plasma tv.
+ 2 enclosed outdoor attachments 40m2 (washing machines, storage and clothes area)
+ 2 open outdoor attachments 130m2.
+ Garage for 2 cars.
+ Outdoor playground equipped 45m2.
+ Outdoor kennel for 2 dogs 30m2
With garden
With 5200m2 of land with some trees.
Villa with land, all around fenced, with block walls and network.
It has 2 sliding gates for cars, allows two accesses (one of them electric) and one more entrance gate people.
House equipment with very good finishing and construction:
Construction structure of the entire housing with massive first and second slab lages with all calculations (iron and concrete), with seismic structural calculation.
False plasterboard ceilings, with recessed LED floodlights and recessed curtains.
With all quality projectors and distribution very good lighting with project.
Interior doors and wardrobes all in beech wood.
Mosaics and tiles 80% Revigrés brand, remaining 20% ​​in stone.
Windows and exterior doors Maximum safety and tightness in PVC German Fininstral thermal cut.
Housing with ventilation system and insulation of walls 10cm, with correction in the construction of all thermal points in beams and pillars, with all exterior double walls, insulation of roof with insulation 20cm, roof with Portuguese eaves with installation of ventilation tiles.
Very good quality single lever faucets and suspended sanitary ware with 1 wc whirlpool tub,
with 1 wc normal bath, with 1 wc shower cabin.
Kitchen with island and balcony equipped and some furniture throughout the house.
Equipment stove for use of gas and electricity.
Aquarium equipped with cleaning and mobile system, between hall and room, with 250l capacity inside.
Housing equipped with central heating system Radiant Floor Underor brand water with individual distribution and temperature control by each room with boiler heating Pellets in the annex.
Housing equipped with solar thermal system forced kit 2 solar collectors with 300l water heater for domestic hot water supply.
Housing equipped with solar photovoltaic system with 4 collectors for electric self-consumption of housing.
Housing equipped with central vacuum system throughout the house.
Housing equipped with exterior lighting system with hourly programming.

Details
  • Price:  On Request
  • Status: For Sale
  • Building size:  249  m2
  • Gross Area:  5,200 m2
  • State: Good
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • Construction year: 2006
  • Parking type: 2 Covered
  • Energy certificate: A+
Revelação Imobiliária, Lda.   13365