75 000 €
Stone house for complete restoration in Vila do Conde in the parish of Tougues
138 m2 of area
Vila do Conde, Retorta e Tougues
Energy certificate: In Process
Stone house for complete restoration of 3 fronts on a plot of land with 375m2, in a quiet location in nature with the river beach of Rio Ave at 200 meters, with grocery, coffee and bakeries 500 meters from the house.
Two-story house with two openings, door and one side with patio.
Ideal for your dream home.
Do not forget that we have a credit intermediary and an Architect to help you with whatever is necessary without any cost.
Learn a little about the history of Tougues:
The oldest known written reference, from the parish of Tougues, dates from 1069 and is a deed from the convent of Moreira, stating that the town of Retorta is located between the town of Tougues and that of Pindelo. This parish, which was part of the municipality of Maia, was a miter abbey, with opposition from the bailiff of Leça. Also according to the Corographic Dictionary, there was a Crosier monastery here, which became the secular abbey in 1475.
The Mamoas de Mourão and Contra Mourão (around 5000 to 3000 BC) are marked here, by Vítor Oliveira Jorge, which are largely destroyed.
Architecturally, there are several farmhouses.
It was part of the municipality of Maia E and was annexed to the municipality of Vila do Conde in 1836.
Tougues is known for having the best national BTT track, and being world class.
It was an extinct (aggregated) parish in 2013, within the scope of a national administrative reform, having been added to the parish of Retorta, to form a new parish called União das Freguesia de Retorta and Tougues.
- Price: 75 000 €
- Status: For Sale
- Building size: 138 m2
- Gross Area: 375 m2
- State: Bad
- Construction year: 1989
- River (200m) - Rio Ave
- Market (300m) - Mercearia