Transfer of Wine Bar and Tapas House in the Historic Center of Porto
29 000 €
Transfer of a Wine Bar and Tapas House in the Historic Center of Porto, in an area frequented by tourists and locals, between the São Bento train station and the Sé Cathedral.
Opened in 2019, the fully decorated and welcoming space has a total area of 42m2, divided into 2 floors. Open only during the day, the bar has customers looking to relax while enjoying a glass of wine from a Portuguese wine list and tasting a menu of freshly made tapas.
- 14 seats.
- Two high tables with 6 seats.
- Properly equipped for business operation (toaster, portable induction hob, small oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, refrigerators and other decorative elements.
- Entrance floor with 25.53 m2 and a service WC with 3.25 m2.
- Basement with 13.50 m2
- Income value: 400 euros monthly. Automatically renewable lease agreement for equal periods of 1 year, signed on September 1, 2019.
- It cannot function as a restaurant, only as a service space for food and beverage products and other related or complementary services, such as products and souvenirs for tourists.
- Energy Efficiency: D
Schedule your visit now and get to know your next business!
- Equipped Kitchen
- Price: 29 000 €
- Status: Good
- Gross area: 42m2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Energy Certificate: D
- Reference: C0393-00543
- Historic Area (0m) - Centro Histórico do Porto
- Commercial Area (0m)
- Transportation Facilities (0m)
- Subway (200m) - Estação de comboios São Bento
- Historic Area (200m) - Catedral da Sé
- Police (450m) - PSP
- River (450m) - Cais da Ribeira